Published on August 4th, 2016 | by Saurabh Pandey0
5 Step Action Plan For Influencer MArketing
What is Influence marketing?
Influence marketing is the process of identifying, researching, engaging and supporting the people who create conversations that impact your brand, programs and products. It involves marketing products and services to those who have a sway over the things other people buy. This market influence typically stems from an individual’s expertise, popularity, or reputation. Influence can come from a wide range of places. Any person, group, brand, or place could potentially be an influencer. For example, celebrities are often used to market products because they are highly respected and highly visible. When a celebrity uses a product, the maker of that product gets exposure and the respect that comes from a celebrity endorsement. Influence marketing is not limited to brand endorsements only but will also people like journalists, bloggers, consultants, or industry analysts — anyone or anything which can influence the buyers’ decisions.
1. Define your influencer– There are 3 attributes that mark an influencer- Reach, Context, Expertise. The influencer should have a large enough following, he/she should be talking about an specific topic quite regularly and consistently , and he/she should be considered an expert in that area.
2. Find Your Influencer- a good influencer can be easily found via a Google search for et’s say- top fashion bloggers in Delhi! You should then double check by visiting their social profiles and rank them as per their klout scores as well
3. Engage With Influencers- Provide value up-front and give them what they want—engagement. Interact with influencers through content they are sharing, and participate in conversations they are starting or leading.
4. Maintain Relationship- One of the ways is to create a Twitter list and add them to this list. Keep track of the latest, share their work, congratuvate them on achievements and keep the revationship alive
5. Measure: You can use tools like, ninjaoutreach, tapinfluencer, Hootsuite Syndicator etc. to manage your entire influencer programs.